Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun with Mycah and Cali

We were able to visit the McClendons (Cory and Michelle) and their two little ones Mycah (11 days younger than Jonah) and Cali (a year younger than Creed). Rusty and Cory were at work, and Carson was at school, so it was just Michelle and I and the little ones. I wish I could report to you that Cali is the sweetest thing to hold - but I wouldn't know! Creed was in high gear the entire time we were there. I never got my hands on sweet Cali! I will next time though...

Here's a pic of Mycah and Jonah together. They played so well - it didn't matter if they were playing with princesses or pirates, they were happy to be together! Two peas in a pod!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish everyone was like this!

Anonymous said...

Cory, the principal at Maus? He is so nice and he makes school fun. Please thank Cory for me for being so nice to everyone!