Monday, October 26, 2009

Creed-O on the go!

As soon as the back door opens, Creed puts it into high gear. Usually he heads straight for the playset where he climbs up into the club house and slides down the slide (feet first) on his tummy. It keeps him entertained for hours, but it's dangerous (and very scary for Mom), so you have to follow him around as he climbs and slides, climbs and slides, etc.

Yesterday when the door opened he tried to take off the opposite direction of the playset. I was busy in the kitchen and couldn't stay outside, so I grabbed him and brought him in with me. After dinner, I let him go outside and took the camera to document what he's been up to. Let's just say we should have named him Monkey. What 14 month old does this?!?!

Hi Mom!
Follow me...


We'll just give this the 'ole college try...

almost there...

try again...

Yes! Now if I could just get my leg out from between the springs!

Yea!
Wanna jump Mom?

The best part? The finale - the famous crooked grin. Sometimes he slides it to the right, sometimes the left. Depends on what mood he's in. We love him! Thank you God for our sweet baby boy.
Note the puke on his shirt. I guess all of that pressure from the trampoline was hard on his little tummy. :(

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ginger, he is SO adorable! And for the record...Ava was that way at 14 months and is now hell-on-wheels. LOOK OUT! :)