Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Chaos!

Our Weekend - Just the 4 of Us!

Well, it was a weekend full of fun activities! I had a lot of people asking me what I had going on this weekend with Rusty out of town. Well, let me recap:

Sat
9:00 AM Carson's Game (for some odd reason, it was "rained out". I found this out after I had everyone dressed ON TIME and at the field. So instead...)
9:45 AM Haircuts and Grocery Store (see pics, we desperately needed these!)
10:30 AM Birthday party - ELLA!
3:00 PM Pictures - Jonah
3:00 PM Game - Carson
4:00 PM Game - Jonah
6:00 PM Fall Party

Well, we survived. T came in to help with the 3PM overlap and I was able to watch some of Carson's game and some of Jonah's. I was driving all over Allen/Plano. Jonah and Creed were able to take a nap, although a little short. I was also able to catch a little of the OU/Texas game. Great game!

We didn't make it to the Fall Party. Carson had a meltdown at Jonah's game, so we skipped the party and went on a walk to the movie store where we rented...drumroll please...HANNAH MONTANA! I loved this movie! Dare I say the boys did too? We snuggled up on the couch and watched it together. It was the perfect end to a busy Saturday.

I'm proud of the boys - they did very well this weekend. I'm happy to say that Jonah scored 2 goals and Carson scored 2 touchdowns. They both LOVE sports! It's so fun to go and support them.

Sunday
9:30 Church (I teach Carson's class, bring breakfast for my class)
1:00 Meet T (She left her things at our house the day before, so we drove to Dallas to return them)
4:00 Birthday Party @ Chuck E Cheese
5:00 Special Family Night Worship at Church
6:00 Bible Study
7:00 HOME!

OK, so I know this was tedious, it's just humorous for me to see what we were able to accomplish in 2 short days! ;) I loved having time with the boys, but for the record, I MISS MY HUSBAND! I didn't realize how much he does to help out, until he's gone! So Rusty - hurry home! We are surviving, but we really miss you. The Family Night Worship was amazing - but not the same without the leader of OUR family there.

I love my family and my friends. Thanks so much for your support while Rusty is away!


Before haircut - and false start on the soccer game!


Post Haircut
Carson going in for a Touchdown!
Jonah after a goal - notice his hands, what can I say, we're working on it!
Red faced Jonah. Both of the older boys inherited this trait from the Grider side of the family. We'll see if Creed gets it too!

No comments: