Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday!

We decided to take a pic of the boys for Daddy (still in Vancouver). A cold front blew through last night, so we were finally able to break out some of the long sleeved shirts. Jonah had school today so Carson, Creed and I did a little shopping and then went up to Ford Middle School where I used to teach in Allen. It was so good to see some of my old friends. Everyone seemed happy and hard at work! It reminded me how much I miss teaching!


Close

Closer

Closest

Side note: As cute as Creed looked, he did not wear this outfit all day. After we dropped Jonah off at school, we stopped back by the house where Creed decided to turn the water on in my bathtub and just jump right in! Turning the water on is his favorite thing to do. Jumping in is new...he is a monkey just like Carson. Thankfully he doesn't know how to use the stopper.

No comments: