Monday, September 1, 2008

Time with Creed

Aunt Debbie, Granny and Ken offered to let the boys (Carson and Jonah) come and visit them in Bowie for the weekend. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys, but the thought of getting to spend some quality time with Creed and Rusty sounded very appealing. Plus, I knew the boys needed some attention that we weren't able to give them at home. So, off to Bowie they went! We've received many phone calls giving us updates. Apparently, this is what we missed:

1. Granny fell and broke her wrist at the lake. :(

2. Jonah put make-up on (WHAT!)

3. Jonah went #2 in the potty. (Hallelujah!)

4. Carson had a blast driving the John Deer tractor out at the lake.


While all of this excitement was going on in Bowie, Rusty, Creed and I slept A LOT! We caught up on some much needed sleep. Here are some pictures of our sweet baby boy.

No comments: