Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shower with Family and Friends







My family and friends threw me a shower in anticipation of Creed's arrival. I can't believe that he will be here in under a month! Crazy! Now that I have the walking cast on and I feel VERY pregnant, I'm totally OK with him coming early if he decides to (although I would love to have him 8/25, Rusty's Grandmother's birthday). We'll see what God wants...




Anyway, the shower was at my dear friend Tracy Franco's home. Her house is amazing and she is always opening it up to me. She and Trisha hosted the shower for me and I can't express to them just how thankful I am! Everything was perfect...even the cake! Bless Trisha's heart...a friend of her made the most adorable cake for the shower but due to the heat (I believe it got up to 107 that day), the icing melted and the cake collapsed. It was hilarious. We just smiled, at the DELICIOUS cake, and moved on. No harm done and who are we to let yummy carrot cake with chocoalate icing go to waste?

No comments: