Saturday, October 25, 2008

Creed - 2 Months


Creed - 2 Month Photo Op


It's hard to believe that my baby boy is already two months old! Pretty soon he will be rolling over, sitting up, sleeping through the night (hopefully)...where does the time go? He is such a joy and has been such a blessing to our family. We LOVE seeing him smile - there's nothing like it. The boys want to see him first thing when I pick them up from preschool. They both have different tricks that they do to get him to smile, it's so sweet to watch.


I find myself coveting every moment with him - mostly because I know that he's my last baby. I hold him A LOT, I spoil him too. It's great! Everyone says he looks like Carson, and he does, but I'm here to tell you he's got Jonah's big eyes. They both get them from their Aunt T.

Today is a prayer for patience:

Lord:

Help me to enjoy every moment with Creed. Help me to not focus so much on what the next step will be in his development, but to enjoy the one that he's currently in. Help me to be patient with C & J when the want to hold him while he's crying, so that they learn to soothe their brother also. They are such good little helpers and I'm so blessed to have them! We love you Lord.

Amen



Creed with Jonah

Creed snuggled up with Carson
Momma's Little Pumpkin

No comments: